Which fundraising platform should I use?
If you are a third party organization or individual who wishes to sponsor a special event, activity or promotional campaign to benefit the USA Swimming Foundation, please answer the following questions:
1. Do you plan to use the USA Swimming Foundation and/or the Make a Splash marks/logo(s) on your website, in your social media or digital marketing promotions?
2. Do you intend to produce promotional and marketing materials to advertise your event?
3. Do you anticipate soliciting sponsors for your fundraising event?
4. Is your fundraiser a sporting event or activity involving a form of physical activity from the event participants?
If you answered “NO” to all of the above questions, you may use our simplified third party fundraising application to register your fundraiser. We call this “FUN-Raising.”
FUN-Raising is designed to enhance your fundraising activity with the help of promotional and educational support materials from USA Swimming Foundation.
Click here to start FUN-Raising now!
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions, we ask that you adhere to the USA Swimming Foundation’s Guidelines for Third Party Fundraising Activities and submit a completed Third Party Fundraiser Application:
- USA Swimming Foundation Guidelines for Third Party Fund Raising Activities
Please review this document carefully. Upon approval of your event application, the Guidelines for Third Party Fundraising Activites become part of your agreement with the Foundation and you will be responsible for complying with them.
- USA Swimming Foundation Third Party Fundraiser Application
This form should be completed, signed by an authorized representative of your organization and returned to the Foundation no less than four weeks prior to your proposed fundraising event.