USA Swimming Foundation Fantasy Camp
Fantasy Camp is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for the ultimate adult swim fan!
Participants will spend a weekend on the campus of the iconic U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, where they’ll have the opportunity to live, eat and train like a National Team Athlete.
While on campus, participants will:
- Train in the world-renowned Olympic Training Complex Aquatic Center—a state-of-the-art facility containing a 50m by 25m pool that is equipped with every conceivable training aid. The Aquatic Center is arguably the finest training facility in the world, and has been the training site for nearly every U.S. Olympic swimmer.
- Receive coaching/technique training from Fantasy Camp Head Coach David Marsh and U.S. National Team staff.
- Swim, eat and socialize with Fantasy Camp special hosts, Olympic gold medalists Rowdy Gaines, Mel Stewart and Janet Evans.
- Participate in a special technique clinic with Olympic gold medalist and current world record holder Ricky Berens, courtesy of BMW, a proud partner of USA Swimming.
- Learn how to fuel your goals by incorporating nutrition into your fitness regimen, from Olympic gold medalist and AthleticFoodie co-founder Garrett Weber-Gale.
- Receive individualized swim filming/analysis, and personalized coaching on swim technique.
- Dine in the Olympic Training Center Athlete Dining Hall—a world-leader in performance-based nutrition.
- Attend swimming seminars geared to the adult athlete, and led by swimming’s leading experts.
- Hear from past and present swimming heroes about what it’s really like to be behind the blocks at the Olympic Games.
- Tour the Olympic Training Center as a VIP guest, and look behind the scenes of one of the most elite training environments in the world.
- Receive luxury transfers to/from Colorado Springs or Denver International Airports, provided by BMW.
- Bring home a bag packed with swag you won’t find anywhere else, including an Arena Powerskin® R-EVO+ swimsuit, the latest innovation in the Arena racing range
- …and more!
The USA Swimming Foundation's Fantasy Camp is a sanctioned U.S. Masters Swimming event (sanction number 323-S011).
Fantasy Camp will be limited to 30 participants, to ensure an intimate experience full of personal swimming attention.
Date: November 8-10, 2013
To register, or for more information, please contact the USA Swimmming Foundation via email or call 719.866.3614.
All ability levels are welcome to register. Fantasy Camp is for adults 18 years of age and older.
Air transportation to/from Colorado Springs is not included.
About Your Fantasy Camp Head Coach and Special Hosts
to meet your Fantasy Camp Head Coach David Marsh, and Fantasy Camp special hosts, Olympic gold medalists Rowdy Gaines, Mel Stewart, Janet Evans, Garrett Weber-Gale and Ricky Berens!