1. Videos must be submitted through the www.usaswimmingfoundation.org website no later than midnight on June 15, 2012.
2. To be eligible for the contest, the location submitted must have a Make a Splash local partner organization within 30 miles. To see if your city has a local partner organization, visit www.makeasplash.org.
3. Videos must be no longer than three minutes.
4. Videos must not contain any profanity, nudity, or otherwise offensive content as per the judgement of the USA Swimming Foundation staff.
5. Videos cannot contain any copyrighted material that is not wholly owned by the individual submitting.
6. By submitting the video, the individual submitting the video represents to USA Swimming Foundation that they have the right to use all video, audio, and likenesses in the submitted video.
7. By submitting the video, the individual submitting the video grants the right to re-broadcast, in whole or in part, the video, audio and images in the video to the USA Swimming Foundation and Phillips 66 in perpetuity.
8. By submitting the video, the individual submitting the video agrees that the USA Swimming Foundation will serve as the final judge in the selection of finalists.
9. By submitting the video, the individual submitting the video agrees that the USA Swimming Foundation is not liable for any errors or technological difficulties in the submission, entry or voting process, and that the decision made on finalists and winners by the USA Swimming Foundation may not be disputed.