USA Swimming Seeking .NET/C# Developer
Job Title: .NET / C# Developer
Company: USA Swimming
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Salary/Wage: Salary commensurate with experience
Status: Full Time
Relevant Work Experience: 3 to 5 years
Career Level: Experienced
Contact: John Burbidge
USA Swimming, located at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO, has an opening for an experienced .NET / C# Developer. The person in this position will be part of a small team of developers responsible for maintaining and making significant enhancements to our custom applications and public website.
A solid understanding of C#, ASP.NET, and Microsoft T-SQL are required. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team atmosphere.
Required Technical Skills, 3-5 Years of Experience
- ASP.NET, especially Web Forms
- Microsoft T-SQL (SQL Server 2008 / 2014)
- Visual Studio .NET 2012
- Development Lifecycle (Requirements Analysis/Design/Construction/Testing/Deployment)
- 3-Tier/N-Tier enterprise application development
Preferred Technical Skills
- ASP.NET Web Services
- ASP.NET Web API
- jQuery, jQuery UI
- .NET Windows Services
- Team Foundation Server
- Data Dynamics Active Reports
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF Services)
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Telerik Controls
- Data Modeling tools
- Mobile Platform Development (Appcelerator Titanium)
- Website design
- Software testing tools
- Ability to develop and execute test plans
Required General Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate at multiple levels, including developers and non-technical staff.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective organization skills demonstrated by the ability to set priorities, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, and be attentive to details.
- Must be a team player.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience, with majority of recent experience with Microsoft development technologies.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About USA Swimming
USA Swimming is the National Governing Body for competitive swimming in the United States, and in this capacity is responsible for the rules, policies and procedures that govern the sport, conducting national championships, disseminating educational, water safety and sports medicine information, and selecting athletes and coaches to represent the United States in international competition, including the Olympic Games. USA Swimming is a non-profit organization made up of 75 full-time staff, 2,800 team clubs, 59 Local Swim Committees, approximately 300,000 members, and thousands of volunteers. The USA Swimming National Team has an extraordinary record of sustained success in the Olympic Games and at other international competitions. USA Swimming is considered by many to be the “flagship” in the U.S. Olympic Committee family of governing bodies. More information about USA Swimming can be found www.usaswimming.org.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job; other duties may be assigned.
USA Swimming is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Posted August 11, 2014