Volunteer Resource library
This is a collection of resources to help LSCs, clubs, and coaches with the management of volunteers. This includes information to recognize, recruit, train, and retain volunteers. Sources from both inside and outside of swimming are presented to cover a wide variety of needs. Generally information is not edited to just volunteers in swimming, so some information may be appropriate for your setting and others not as relevant. There are also a couple of external sites listed that may involve a fee to use some of their products please see the Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page.
Updates & Questions
This is a dynamic collaborative resource. The LSC Development Committee will continue to change or add resources to the library in the future. If you have information you wish to share with the committee please provide a brief description (i.e. include a link, PDF, or website as appropriate) via email to email@example.com. If you have questions about content please contact the author or organization directly. If links or files within the library are not functioning please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Websites - Volunteer Recognition
- Recognition ideas from Baudville.com - "The place for Daily Recognition
- Volunteer appreciation eCards from Baudville.com
- Energize Inc - "Especially for Leaders of Volunteers"
- Recognition ideas from Energizeinc.com
- 77 Ways to Energize Volunteers an eBook ($5.00 fee)
- Volunteer Match.org - "We bring good people & good causes together"
- From VolunteerMatch.org: Best Practices-Thanking Volunteers Using Online Surveys
- From VolunteerMatch.org: Engaging Volunteers
- Inexpensive gifts for volunteers from Thanks-a-lot!
- Free online SignUp Sheets, Volunteers Scheduling & more
- Content composed with the instant Online HTML editor. Please purchase a HTMLg license to remove the promotional messages from the edited documents.
Volunteer Resource Downloads
No Results Found
Terms and Conditions
The Volunteer Resource Library is presented as a service to members of USA Swimming Inc. (“USA Swimming). USA Swimming, its officers, directors, employees, successors, agents, and affiliates do not represent, endorse, or support any third-party providers of information, goods, or services. Individuals utilize this information on a voluntary basis and agree it may contain facts, views, opinions, statements and recommendations of third-party individuals and organizations. USA Swimming does not represent or endorse the accuracy, currentness, or reliability of any advice opinion, statement, recommendations, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, statement, recommendations, or information will be at your sole risk. USA Swimming does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the quality of, or accuracy of advertisements for, any merchandise, products, or services offered in this service.